All campers and visitors must register at the ranger station upon arrival.
Guest Check in:
- RVs/Tents – 1 pm
- Cabins – 4 pm
Guest Check out:
- RV’s/Tents: 12pm
- Cabins: 11am
Early arrivals or late checkouts will be charged a fee.
- Firewood is not permitted to be brought into the park. We have wood for sale in the Ranger Station.
5 MPH Speed Limit:
- This includes all vehicles/golf carts throughout the park. Be cautious of the children at play.
- No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the pool area.
- Rv and Tent sites – 2 pets allowed per site on leash, clean up after them, shots current. If your dog is a barker, please consider leaving them at home or boarding them. Your fellow campers may not appreciate the noise.
- No exotic or aggressive pets allowed.
- Cabins – No Pets in any cabins other than the Cindy Bear™ Cottage unless certified
- Alcohol is permitted on your site only. Public drunkenness or underage drinking will not be tolerated and is cause for immediate removal from the park. Alcohol is not sold in the park.
- Quiet Hour begins at 11pm each night. Excessive noise or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be cause for removal from the park.
- You must have a valid legal driver’s license to operate the golf cart within the park.
- All golf carts are to be driven on the gravel roads only, please do not go through grass areas unless getting to your site.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH throughout the entire park.Children always have the right of way, so be on the lookout.
- Do not overload your golf cart with people, they will tip over and cause injury.
- Bring your own Golf Cart
- Nightly Charge of $15