Season Runs May 1st to Mid October
|Full Hook-Up 50 amp||$2260.00|
|Full Hook-Up 30 amp||$2200.00|
|Lakeside Full Hook up with 50/30 amp||$2300.00|
|Lake site 50 amp||$2150.00|
|Lake site 30 amp||$2100.00|
|All Other Sites||$1990.00|
|Full time in park||additional $200.00|
|Late Fee – Delinquent accounts will be charged an additional fee per month until past due amounts are paid in full.||$25.00|
|One Time Security Deposit for New Seasonal Campers||$122.00|
|Deposit to be refunded when you vacate park, site is clean and all invoices are paid in full.|
|Additional Children in Family – Under 18 per child||$35.00|
|Additional Adult in Party per adult||$100.00|
|Adult Guest Fee per day – (must leave park by 11:00 p.m.)||$ 5.00|
|Adult Guest Staying Overnight per night – (check out 11:00 a.m.)||$ 8.00|
|Example: If adult guest is spending Saturday night they will be charged $8.00. If same guest is staying all day Sunday, they will be charged an additional $5.00.|
|Child Guest per day- Under 18||$ 5.00|
|All seasonal sites electric is metered and due the 15th of the following month.
Example: May’s electric is due by June 15th.
|Current Rate per kilowatt hour||Market Rate|
|Service Charge per month||Market Rate|
GOLF CART RULES
- We must have proof of insurance on file for the current year. Please bring a copy and we will gladly make a copy for you.
- Golf carts must be ELECTRIC ONLY.
- You must have a valid legal driver’s license to operate the golf cart in the park.
- All golf carts are to be driven on the gravel roads only, please do not cut through on grass areas, except to get to your site.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH -Please, we have lots of children here.
- Children always have the right of way so be on the lookout.
- Do not overload your golf cart with people, they will tip over and someone could get hurt.
- The nightly charge for bringing your golf cart in is $5.00 per night.
- The weekly charge for bringing your golf cart in is $25.00 per week.