WEEKENDERS / VACATIONERS
Includes use of pool, fishing lake, playground and entertainment.
INCLUDES 2 ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN UNDER 18.
Please be aware, guest check in and check out times are:
Check in time for RVs 1pm
Check in time for Cabins 3pm
Check out 11am.
|Prime Season Nightly
|Tent Sites ( include city water hook up and min. of 30 amp electric) 2 adults – 2 children under 18||$40.00||$45.00|
|30 Amp + City Water Hook Up||$45.00||$50.00|
|30 Amp + City Water & Sewer Hook Up||$50.00||$55.00|
|50 Amp + City Water Hook Up – Back in||$50.00||$55.00|
|50 Amp City Water & Sewer Hook Up – Back in||$60.00||$65.00|
|Cindy Bear Park Model
2 adults 2 children max. 6 people. 2 night min. anytime. 3 nights on holidays.
|Boo Boo Bear Park Model
6 people. 2 night min. anytime. 3 nights on holidays.
Additional people in party 15.00 pp night.
|Additional Adult in Party per Cabin||$15.00|
|Additional Children per Cabin Rentals||$15.00|
|Additional Adult in Party for RV||$8.00|
|Additional Child in Party for RV – Under 18||$5.00|
|Children Under 4 for RV his Excludes Cabin Rentals||Free|
|There is a $2.00 per nite surcharge for holiday weekends and Halloween weekend.
Holidays are 3 night min. Halloween is 2 night min.
|* if available|
|All sites are 2 adults, 2 children under 18. Dogs allowed on leash, clean up after, shots current, and must be registered at the front office. Please, if your dog is a barker consider leaving them at home or board them. Your fellow campers may not appreciate the noise. No more than 2 vehicles p/site. No more than 2 dogs p/site. No tents allowed on RV sites.No firewood is permitted to be brought into the park unless it is prepackage kiln fired wood. Thank you.|
|Mobile Pump Out Service – (Sunday only. Please sign up in office.)|
|No Friday or Saturday pump outs. Friday & Saturday pump outs will be considered an emergency pump out.|
|Seasonal Pump Out|
|Emergency Pump Out|
|Firewood – Bag|
|Firewood – Wagon|
|FIREWOOD IS NOT PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE PARK. WE HAVE FIREWOOD FOR SALE.|
GOLF CART RULES
- We must have proof of insurance on file for the current year. Please bring a copy and we will gladly make a copy for you.
- Golf carts must be ELECTRIC ONLY.
- You must have a valid legal driver’s license to operate the golf cart in the park.
- All golf carts are to be driven on the gravel roads only, please do not cut through on grass areas, except to get to your site.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH -Please, we have lots of children here.
- Children always have the right of way so be on the lookout.
- Do not overload your golf cart with people, they will tip over and someone could get hurt.
- The nightly charge for bringing your golf cart in is $5.00 per night.
- The weekly charge for bringing your golf cart in is $25.00 per week.