Rates Weekly

Weekenders/ Vacationers

Includes use of all amenities and facilities.
Includes 2 Adults and 2 Children Under 18 (Children 4 and under are free).

Guest Check in:

  • RVs/Tents: 1pm
  • Cabins: 3pm.

Guest Checkout:

  • RV’s/Tents: 12pm
  • Cabins: 11am
Prime Season Nightly
Starting Memorial Day Weekend
Tent Sites: include city water and 30 amp electric.$40.00$45.00
Lakefront Tent Site$45.00$47.00
Extra Adult in Party$8.00$8.00
Extra Child in Party$5.00$5.00
 RV/Trailer Sites
30 Amp + City Water $45.00$50.00
30/50 Amp + City Water & Sewer$50.00$55.00
50 Amp + City Water$50.00$55.00
Pull Thru 50 Amp + City Water & Sewer$60.00$65.00
Extra Adult in Party$8.00$8.00
Extra Child in Party$5.00$5.00
Cabins: 2 Night min. 3 on Holidays
Cindy Bear Park Model$160.00$160.00
Boo Boo Bear Park Model$165.00$165.00
Additional People in Party per Night$15.00$15.00

Other Site Information

  • 2 vehicles allowed per site.
  • There is an Additional $2.00 per night surcharge for Holiday and Halloween Weekends.
    • Holidays are 3-night minimum stay.
    • Halloweens are 2-Night minimum stay.
  • Firewood is not permitted to be brought into the park. We have wood for sale in the Ranger Station.


  • Rv and Tent sites – 2 Dogs allowed per site on leash, clean up after them, shots current. If your dog is a barker, please consider leaving them at home or boarding them. Your fellow campers may not appreciate the noise.
  • Cabins- No dogs or pets allowed unless certified service animal.

Golf Carts

You must have a valid legal driver’s license to operate the golf cart within the park.
All golf carts are to be driven on the gravel roads only, please do not go through grass areas unless getting to your site.
SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH throughout the entire park.
Children always have the right of way, so be on the lookout.
Do not overload your golf cart with people, they will tip over and cause injury.

  • Golf Carts for rent.
  • Bring your own Golf Cart.
    • Nightly charge of $5.00.
    • Weekly Charge of $25.00.
    • We must have proof of insurance on file for the current year.
    • Golf carts must be ELECTRIC ONLY.