Includes use of all amenities and facilities.
Includes 2 Adults and 2 Children Under 18 (Children 4 and under are free).
Firewood is not permitted to be brought into the park. We have wood for sale in the Ranger Station.
Guest Check in:
- RVs/Tents: 2pm
- Cabins: 4pm
- RV’s/Tents: 12pm
- Cabins: 11am
Receive a 15% discount when you stay 7 consecutive nights or more!
|Yogi Rewards||Midweek Spring/Fall||Weekend Spring/Fall||Midweek In Season||Weekends, Holidays, & Halloween|
|Boo Boo™ Cabin||G||$170|
|Cindy Bear™ Cottage (PF)||G||$165|
Other Site Information
- 2 vehicles allowed per site.
- There is an Additional $2.00 per night surcharge for Holiday and Halloween Weekends.
- Holidays are 3-night minimum stay.
- Halloweens are 2-Night minimum stay.
- Rv and Tent sites – 2 Dogs allowed per site on leash, clean up after them, shots current. If your dog is a barker, please consider leaving them at home or boarding them. Your fellow campers may not appreciate the noise.
- Cabins – No dogs or pets allowed unless certified service animal.
- Cindy Bear cabin – We allow dogs in for a $10 a night charge
You must have a valid legal driver’s license to operate the golf cart within the park.
All golf carts are to be driven on the gravel roads only, please do not go through grass areas unless getting to your site.
SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH throughout the entire park.
Children always have the right of way, so be on the lookout.
Do not overload your golf cart with people, they will tip over and cause injury.
|Golf Cart – Rental||N/A||2pm/11am||$55|
- Bring your own Golf Cart.
- Nightly charge of $10.00.
- We must have proof of insurance on file for the current year.
- Golf carts must be ELECTRIC ONLY.
Things to Know:
- Base Rate includes 2 adults & 2 children (4-17). No charge for children 3 & under.
- Price for additional people varies on site type/length of stay. All visitors must be registered at the Ranger Station and paid in full before access to campground.
- 1 camping unit per site.
- Max of 2 vehicles per site. Vehicles must be parked on campsite/cottage site. No parking on unoccupied sites.
- Optional lock-in fee is $10 per site per stay.
- All sites have 2-night minimum during in-season; 3-night minimum for holiday weekends.
- Our campground is gated. $10/gate key, refundable upon key return.
- Base Rate & Guest Fees cover use of our activities/amenities. Some exclusions apply.
- Our season is May 1-October 18, 2020. We are closed during the winter.
- There is a $4.25 reservation fee to book a reservation. You may call during posted hours or make your reservation online.
- You may bring your own electric golf cart. It is $10/night, can be driven by a licensed driver 18 or old, & we require proof of insurance. All rules strictly enforced.
- Our rental units are no smoking.
- Cindy Bear™ Cottage is pet friendly. $10/night/pet, max of 2 pets.